February 12, 2010

eFITology Exercise Mythbuster Quiz Contest

I've been so busy at work that I really haven't had time to post lately. This is such a fun and awesome contest that I just had to mention it! Kathryn over at eFITology.com gave me the "heads-up" on this great contest! They've created this fun “Exercise Mythbusters” quiz for thier readers in hopes of debunking some of the most popular exercise myths. 3 lucky winners who take this quiz will win an awesome prize! To view further contest, rules and prizes, click
here:

http://www.efitology.com/expertadvice/efitology-exercise-mythbuster-quiz-contest/

Or simply jump right in and begin your quiz! I only got 7 out of 10 :)

Contest by eFITology Fitness

2 comments:

Only Free Stuff Here said...

Thanks for letting my readers know. Sounds like another great program :) I'll have to download it and try it out myself when I find some time. Have a great week!

Chrisam said...

Came across this freebie yesterday, been playing around with it since then.

Free tv - http://freetubetv.net

Lots of channels from all over the world.

- Chrisam

About Me

I am forever in search of great deals, finding freebies and entering contests. I love to test all the newest freeware programs, software utilities, and services. I created this blog to share my links. I love to read, watch great movies with my daughter, go boating, scuba diving and fishing (with my hubby because my daughter hates to fish!) and; I chat online or play yahoo games with my son who is in the navy and stationed in Japan. I am always busy, more likes then dislikes and there is never, ever enough hours in a day to enjoy it all!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP