October 22, 2009

Facebook Computer Hack And Virus Attack.

Hi. I have missed all my great friends in the Blog / Contests / Sweeps and Freebies Community. My 2 networked computers (mine and my daughters) were destroyed 5 hours after turning several Facebook computer hackers in for investigation. I had to wait for the funds to purchase a new computer as it was only slightly more expensive to purchase a new computer instead of replacing the hard-drive and motherboard.

Sad that you can't even enjoy a simple game without hackers, viruses and malware. I had AVG, Avira, Spybot & Adware all running and up-to-date. The virus does not get detected as all these programs simply run their daily scans, appear to be up-to-date, ect.... You're computer administrative rights are taken over and the only detectable trace of a virus is extra processes running. Especially SVCHOST & NETWORK processes. The attack itself: My motherboard Bios was flashed and hard-drive crashed with bad sectors. Well, it's great to be back and I look forward to entering all your great giveaways again :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best IT automation utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote windows login
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Only Free Stuff Here said...

I honestly don't know. N-able looks quite promising and they offer "try before you buy". It appears they offer excellent customer support as well. Good luck.

About Me

I am forever in search of great deals, finding freebies and entering contests. I love to test all the newest freeware programs, software utilities, and services. I created this blog to share my links. I love to read, watch great movies with my daughter, go boating, scuba diving and fishing (with my hubby because my daughter hates to fish!) and; I chat online or play yahoo games with my son who is in the navy and stationed in Japan. I am always busy, more likes then dislikes and there is never, ever enough hours in a day to enjoy it all!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP