August 10, 2009

Shareaholic Multi Social Network Tool Supports Sharing Among 60+ Networks

With all the social networks these days, everyone joining a different one, installing multiple chat engines. Who can keep up? Social networks are becoming more and more popular. That is why I was so happy to find this great tool that supports sharing in 60+ social networks, "Sharaholic".

I love to enter blogger contests but by the time you tweet, mention on Facebook, Post to your blog, Stumble it ect... Your exhausted! Interested? Follow the link below and make your life a little easier! Shareaholic for Firefox - The browser add-on extension to share, tweet, bookmark, save and e-mail web pages quickly

0 comments:

About Me

I am forever in search of great deals, finding freebies and entering contests. I love to test all the newest freeware programs, software utilities, and services. I created this blog to share my links. I love to read, watch great movies with my daughter, go boating, scuba diving and fishing (with my hubby because my daughter hates to fish!) and; I chat online or play yahoo games with my son who is in the navy and stationed in Japan. I am always busy, more likes then dislikes and there is never, ever enough hours in a day to enjoy it all!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP