September 1, 2009

Autographed Copy of The Second Virgin Birth By Tommy Taylor Ends 09/20


Thanks everyone for entering my contest! Congratulations "Marianna" You are the winner of my Autographed Copy of The Second Virgin Birth by Tommy Taylor! I've sent you an email. Please contact me within 72 hours :)




Enter to win a new autographed copy of "The Second Virgin Birth" by Tommy Taylor. I won this book in a contest but simply have no time to read it. Editorial Description and author comments are taken from Amazon.com HERE.

Description: "Do we have the technology enabling Christ to be born again of a second virgin mother? A six year old little girl in Alabama knows we do. The Pope is afraid we do. The world asks "should we if we can?" The book follows the life of a little girl in Alabama who goes completely insane at the age of six and is confined to a state mental hospital. In a strange twist of fate, she is chosen, "by God," to become the mother of his son, the next Madonna in the second coming of Christ. Explore her life as there are those who adore and worship her and there are those who loathe her and will do anything to end her life before her son is born. This story is a true "can't put it down" book."

From the Author
"As the author of the book "The Second Virgin Birth," I thought you might be interested in why I wrote the book in the first place. I truly believe that each one of us has inside our very souls, something that we need to accomplish before we pass from this world to the next. Mine was to write a book. One that was not just entertaining but inspired thought among its readers. One that could cause heated debates among friends about its not so simple and clear-cut meanings. I feel that I have accomplished my goal with a book written on a subject that could touch us all and with characters that are so lifelike that they could become your true friends or your worse enemies. My idea for this book began after a personal tragedy in my life. I began to wonder what if we could truly bring a loved one back. Do we have the technology to cause them to be able to walk among us again? But I did not stop there, if we could bring back a loved one; why not bring back the most unimaginable loved one of all. After reading this book, it is my wish that you question all the possibilities and let your imagination ascend to a new elevation while contemplating our future. To question is the first step in understanding." Contest is open to US Residents Only, Ages 13+ And ends 11:59 MCT 09/20. Extra entries available:

Favorite me: Add to Technorati Favorites
Follow Me On Twitter HERE
Grab My Button (Right Column)

0 comments:

About Me

I am forever in search of great deals, finding freebies and entering contests. I love to test all the newest freeware programs, software utilities, and services. I created this blog to share my links. I love to read, watch great movies with my daughter, go boating, scuba diving and fishing (with my hubby because my daughter hates to fish!) and; I chat online or play yahoo games with my son who is in the navy and stationed in Japan. I am always busy, more likes then dislikes and there is never, ever enough hours in a day to enjoy it all!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP