August 14, 2009

Advice And Tips To Boost Your Sites Usability

We all can use some great tips on how to boost our sites usability. Can my visitors navigate around my site well? Are there too many Ads? How should I place my graphics, widgets and Ads?
Site Sketch 101 has written a really great post on this topic. "10 Killer Ways To Boost Your Site's Usability". He is also holding a contest but hurry, it ends 08/18/2009. " I’ve decided to give away 3 prizes to 5 random winners here at Site Sketch 101: A one-year membership at Elegant Themes, a copy of Darren Rowse’s Problogger: The Book, and $15 cold, hard cash! If you’re one of the five winners then you get to choose which one you want!" All you have to do is sign up for his news letter which which is filled with great tips and advice for newbies as well as seasoned blogger's. Enter contest HERE.

0 comments:

About Me

I am forever in search of great deals, finding freebies and entering contests. I love to test all the newest freeware programs, software utilities, and services. I created this blog to share my links. I love to read, watch great movies with my daughter, go boating, scuba diving and fishing (with my hubby because my daughter hates to fish!) and; I chat online or play yahoo games with my son who is in the navy and stationed in Japan. I am always busy, more likes then dislikes and there is never, ever enough hours in a day to enjoy it all!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP